Strathy Hall Homeowners Pool
Strathy Hall Homeowners Association
• Anyone who has been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 14 days is not allowed to enter pool area or use the pool facilities;
• Anyone having Covid-19 may not enter or use the pool area or facilities;
• Anyone having a temperature or other symptoms of Covid-19 may not use the pool area or facilities;
• All swimmers should wash hands often and cover their coughs and sneezes;
• Lounges and chairs must be 6 feet apart;
• Parents are responsible for assuring their children are complying with social distancing of others not in their group at all times;
• All patrons are encouraged to bring and use sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol;
• Do not let anyone in the pool who does not have a working gate card;
• Anyone using this pool and the facilities are doing so at their own risk.
This will be in effect until the State of Georgia makes any other decisions.