Strathy Hall Homeowners Pool
Strathy Hall Homeowners Association
• Anyone who has been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 14 days is not allowed to enter pool area or use the pool facilities;
• Anyone having Covid-19 may not enter or use the pool area or facilities;
• Anyone having a temperature or other symptoms of Covid-19 may not use the pool area or facilities;
• All swimmers should wash hands often and cover their coughs and sneezes;
• Social distancing of at least 6 feet should be adhered to at all times – even during swimming;
• Lounges and chairs must be 6 feet apart;
• Parents are responsible for assuring their children are complying with social distancing of others not in their group at all times;
• Parties are prohibited;
• Food is not allowed inside the fenced area at any time;
• Groups of more than 6 people are prohibited;
• When not swimming all persons are encouraged to wear face mask;
• All patrons are encouraged to bring and use sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol;
• Do not let anyone in the pool who does not have a working gate card;
• Anyone using this pool and the facilities are doing so at their own risk.
This will be in effect until the State of Georgia makes any other decisions.
We are currently not accepting any reservations for Pool Parties due to Covid. Once mandates are lifted, we will resume with parties at that time.